About Lisette Meuse-Manuel
My business is built on trust and referrals from every person I have had the pleasure of working with.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals.
Best regards,- Lisette
Clinical Aesthetician, Cosmetic Tattoo Artist & Nutritionist
Lisette specializes in skin care for post-surgical facials, adult acne, sun damage, aging skin, medical cosmetic tattooing, permanent makeup and nutritional counselling.
She works side by side with Dr. Brent Howley Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in a medical aesthetic clinic.
Lisette has studied at Institut Jon Raymond in Aesthetics, The Micro-Pigmentation Centre in Cosmetic Tattooing and Ashworth College in Nutrition, Diet and Health Science, Precision Nutrition.
She has been working in the beauty and wellness industry since 1988 and she is constantly researching and perfecting her techniques and updating her skills on new procedures and products by regularly attending trainings and certifications to offer her clientele the best treatments and results.
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Esthetician
- Licensed Electrologist
- Certified Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
- Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Micro-Needling (collagen induction) Technician
- Certified in Tattoo Removal
- Certified Blood Borne Pathogens Training
- Certified Nutritionist
- Precision Nutrition Certified
- The Metabolic Female Certified
- Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick
- Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professional
- Canadian Association of Medical Spas & Aesthetics Surgeons
- Canadian Association of Natural Nutrition Practitioners (CANNP)